Saturday, August 21, 2010

Are black finger nails and hot pink toe nails a weird combination?

yep,exactly what the question says!I have black finger nails and hot pink toe nails.is that strange to you in anyway?I mean,I don't really care because to me,I love it.but idk,what about you?Are black finger nails and hot pink toe nails a weird combination?
Me, not so much. I get too bugged when dark polish starts to chip, then I start picking at it, but I don't mind at all if other people wear it. Big fan of hot pink though!Are black finger nails and hot pink toe nails a weird combination?
black and hot pink is like my favorite color combination! i bet it looks awesome!





you should try one fingernail black the next hot pink and so on.





that would be super cool!
i think its okay.
no sounds good to me!
i guess its fine, cuz its not like anyones gonna see ur toes in winter lol
I can see the 'hot pink'; toe-nails, but the black fingernails, YUCK!





BUT DON'T FRET, CHILD, YOU WILL GROW UP AND GAIN TASTE!
Ya, kinda. Just stick with black
nooo





noone cares
It's not really cool as you think they were. It's for low fashion. It's really nice experimenting but not all of your experiments are good at all. Black and hot pink are good on other stuffs like bags, clothers etc.. but not on your nails..it's so not hot..try being simple yet you look glamorous..try light pink on your nails..
nooo thats not weird at all...but i think it would look even cooler if you did black and hot pink on evey other finger and your toes thatd be awsomeee!! =)
Yes. I'd skip the black nail polish all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment