Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why do girls paint their toe and finger nails?

is it for looks or wut?? makes em feel prettier?Why do girls paint their toe and finger nails?
It Makes My Toes Look Better And It Makes Em Feel Prettier When I Wear My Sandals.Why do girls paint their toe and finger nails?
yeahh it kinda makes me feel prettier...it really just makes me feel neat, and adds soemthing different to my nails, and its just a nice way 2 kill time, its relaxing, its kinda the same way when guys play video games for like 10mins, its just fun 2 do =PPP





and ya it looks better than unpainted haha =p and color choices make it seem kinda fun
i dont know why us girls that paint our nail i think i do it is cuz my bf wants to hold a hand and i dont want it to look ugly
Girls/women have a natural instinct to pamper themselves %26amp; be beautified that inludes facials, medi's %26amp; pedi's, getting their hair done dressing cute. That's what we do LOLOL
Personally I see no point to it; who's going to notice your fingernails, or toenails ?
My toes are bleh so painting them makes them look better as I wear sandals 24/7. As for my fingernails, i dunno, I just want them painted :p
Its completes my look. I love neon nailpolish. If you dont like it, refer to my icon.
i paint them becuz my toe nails are ugly. and paint my finger nails so i dont chew them off.
it makes your hands look more feminine
Maybe they have ugly finger nails lol
i just think it looks nicer than not having them painted. and it just adds a little poppp. :)
cuz u need to add that KA ZAMM and pizazz. its 2 boring and plain looking if u dont have some pop on ur hand!
lol why not?? its free expression with color ;)
who wants a plain looking hand? we need to add some GLAM and color to them!!
it just makes them look pretty? :]
makes us feel pretty :D

No comments:

Post a Comment