Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can i prevent dirt from entering my finger nails?

I cut them short occasionally, but it seems dirt just finds their way in, how can i prevent that??How can i prevent dirt from entering my finger nails?
you cant, its unavoidable. All you can do is try to limit it. Keeping your nails short is one of the best ways to limit it from happening.How can i prevent dirt from entering my finger nails?
Wash your hands and body more often; avoid scratching yourself; use a nail filer to clean your nails and wash them again...
you could buy a big bubble and live inside of it.you know they make nail files that you use to clean your nails. i don't know if any one ever told you but a little dirt never hurt any one.
you cant
You can't, unless you spend the rest of your life in a 'clean room' doing absolutely nothing and having a servant or somebody bring you everything you need. My advice? Just scrub your fingernails with a fingernail brush at the ends (so some of the bristles go underneath your nail) whenever you want to clean them
I have heard that if you rake your fingernails against a bar of soap and let the soap get between your fingernails this will prevent dirt or oil from getting there. This is if you will be working in the yard on on your car. When you're done just wash the soap away.
don't touch anything, ever
besides the gloves answer...to make them easier to clean apply clear polish under them...the dirt will then just slide out..
Watch what you touch. Clean them often and keep them short all the time, long nails means more dirt.
Stop digging in the dirt.
Just don't do dirty things. It's not that complicated.
To take showers or baths everyday.
Wash your hands more often. My fingernails get dirty no matter what kind of work I do. They get clean again when I shower or give my hands a good wash.
wear gloves

No comments:

Post a Comment