Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What colors are your nails finger/toes this summer?

I have alternated each time I get them done so far, between a french mani/pedi, red, and pinkWhat colors are your nails finger/toes this summer?
At the moment my toes are hot orange with a white flower


on each big toe :)What colors are your nails finger/toes this summer?
Right now there's nothing on my fingernails, but yesterday, I had this really pretty turquoise color on my nails. I like that color and hot pink/bubblegum pink.
Fingers: red and black, thumb says 'love'


toes: deep purple
i want to paint mine yellow short pretty nails sunny bright happy color lol...


french tip too!have a good summer!=)
I keep my toenails bare, but my fingernails are painted pale pink.
silver both fingers and toes, and they have a little white flower on them
natural..clear when i have them done
pink! :]
my finger nails are french manicure


my toes are neon green =)
my finger nails are hot pink.


and my toes are red.(i am in need of a pedicure very soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment