Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is there anything I can add to my diet to strengthen my finger nails?

Actually, it is a myth that adding things to your diet will strengthen your nails. There are a few tips that will help though.





1. water is the enemy...it softens nails so wear gloves


2. don't abuse your nails by using them to pick or pry things


3. don't bite your nails


4. don't pick or chew on your cuticles


5. rub moisturizer into your nails when you apply it to your hands


6. keep your nails short and slightly rounded


7. don't use polish remover more than twice a month


8. apply a nail hardener, but avoid products containing toluene sulfonamide or formaldehydeIs there anything I can add to my diet to strengthen my finger nails?
calcium and iron i believe.Is there anything I can add to my diet to strengthen my finger nails?
keratin
To Make Your Nails Stronger





1Teaspoon almond extract


2Teaspoon lemon juice





1. Mix the almond oil and lemon juice together.


2. Dip your fingernails in this solution every day and every night.


3. Massage the cuticle area after dipping your nails in this mixture.


4. Also, buffing off the nails daily will improve their condition most wonderfully.
Yes, calcium. Milk...It does a body good!
Yes, drink Knox gelatin, you can buy it at any market.
http://www.dietitian.com/nails.html There you go!! Hope this helps.
jello....

No comments:

Post a Comment