Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why do finger nails grow faster than toe nails?

I don't know where I first heard this, but from personal experience I know it's true.Why do finger nails grow faster than toe nails?
because your hands are more active then your toes =this stimulates the growth of the nailsWhy do finger nails grow faster than toe nails?
it might just be you personally, like everyone's nails are different, because it's the opposite for me.
I think they probably grow at about the same rate for any one person. It may seem that fingernails grow faster because on average fingernails are smaller and thinner than toe nails so get longer faster even though the volume of nail is the same.
I agree with the above I think its the stimulation and something about them getting more of the protein. Like me my hand nails are long and they grow grow grow which I love lol ...hate when they break but my toe nails they grow ...I cut them....a month or so later they need cutting again they only grow like this much.......lol naw my hand nail is like this long ....................... (the pinky anyways) lol Everyone always thinks my nails are fake lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment