Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can you get your finger nails to grown better?

Multiple vitamins, taken every day.How can you get your finger nails to grown better?
OMG! i used to have ugly short bitten nails, but then i started using a Nail strengthner and my nails are Gorgeous now! I used the one by Sally Hansen, Its called Hard as Nails, And it comes in clear, or a sheer pink. (it only costs like 2 dollars at walmart) You can use this as your top and base coat when you do you nails. It really makes your nails increadibly strong. And a little trick that i do is take a tiny piece of garlic, and put it in the nail polish. You want to do this when you first start growing them out. Garlic makes your nail grow Suuuuuper fast, in unbelievable, Although it will stink in the bottle, once it has dried give it a few hours and the smell will be gone. Try it out,How can you get your finger nails to grown better?
I haven't found a quick fix. May sound like a cliche but good diet and exercise helps. I notice when I eat right, exercise and take my vitamins my hair and nails look and grow better. When I eat poorly, they get brittle. I also supplement with gelatin tablets. I include them when I take my vitamins.
Don't bite your nails... apply clear nail polish or nail harder and remember don't bite themmm... i use to bite my nails i stop. there so long now alot of people tell me i have pretty nails. and cut them if there uneven.
You can take prenatal vitamins or biotin (vitamin). Both will help your hair and nails be healthier and grow faster and stronger.
  • detox cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment