Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do you speed up the growth of your finger nails?

I am going back to school in september and I planned on getting my nails done (french manicure) but i dont want fake nails i want my real nails. my thumb nails grow very slow! my other nails are long though. How do I get them to be longer??? any ideas? thank you! =]How do you speed up the growth of your finger nails?
although you're not pregnant you can take prenatals - it makes your nails grow faster and your hair shiny....they also have specific pills for hair/nail growth - check walmart.


if you don't want to take pills then change your diet a bit. things you eat or drink have a slight effect on your nails....How do you speed up the growth of your finger nails?
A product that I've found which really works is from NailAid. Their products helped my nails grow longer and stronger with in a week! The products are free from harmful chemicals too. View the products online at www.nailaidcares.com

Report Abuse



Eating a healthy diet. Include protein such as egg etc. Exact link below includes meal plan. You can always buy products for nail growth but I don't know if they are proven to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment