Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Cleaning stained skin under finger nails?

I tried scraping under the nails but have noticed that the underneath of the nail and skin are actually stained and it's not just loose grime that can be cleaned out.Cleaning stained skin under finger nails?
When I used to work in a fruit %26amp; veg shop my nails got stained from the veg %26amp; I used bleach to clean them, it worked fine with no adverse reactions for me. Obviously make sure you are careful not to get any in your eyes, on your clothes or on anything that belongs to anyone else - that does not go down well!





Soak for a few mins then wash well in hot soapy water, then all you have to worry about is the smell of the bleach.Cleaning stained skin under finger nails?
Here is what I have always done. Put on your dolly domestic hat and wash a sink of dirty dishes. When they are done, your hands are clean, and you have brownie points for getting the dishes done.
try dissolving a denture tablet in a bowlful of warm water and soak your hands for 15minutes in it. repeat if neccesary
Try soaking them in lemon juice, that's supposed to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment