Tuesday, August 24, 2010

OK this question is a litle odd but if u paint ur finger nails black does that mean ur goth???

I've been told that i was goth because of my nails and i'm totaly not i'm a punk do ppl know the differnce help me i want to punch these ppl but i can't give me advice plz.OK this question is a litle odd but if u paint ur finger nails black does that mean ur goth???
No, I would'nt say that. It does send the message that you are in touch with %26amp; indulge your inner freak from time to time.OK this question is a litle odd but if u paint ur finger nails black does that mean ur goth???
being Gothic is based on your ideals, not your color preference

Report Abuse



No, it doesn't mean you are ';Goth.'; The Gothic influence has permeated the make up market.





My own daughter uses a lot of Gothic, but she is not Gothic.





I think it a bit much, but she likes it.





Peace.
It's just another stereotype. I'm not emo, goth or punk at all. I wear it jsut because I like the way it looks and not for any other reason, though it's sometimes fun to see how some people react to a guy with black nails.
No. It means that you decided to wear black nail polish. I still wear black nail polish (and I'm not goth.) and now it's the ';new trend'; for the french manicure. It's the black nail polish with the white line. So wear the nail polish that YOU like. Have fun with it!
y do ppl label ppl i mean lyk if u wnt 2 den dats fyn bt u paint ur nails woteva colour u wnt gske sum ppl r annoyin
Not at all. Some preps think that black nail polish is in style, so they paint their nails black. I hate that. Some people are just messed up because they can't tell the difference between emo, goth, or punk.
no it doens't mean you're a goth!


but only wear it on your toes and take it off as soon as it chips (otherwise it looks tacky)
Nooo! No no no Blah. NO.
IT'S JUST A COLOR! When will you people understand and stop asking this question? It doesn't make you Goth or anything else, just like pink nails doesn't make you a prep and wearing black clothes doesn't make you emo. GET OVER THE STEREOTYPES. Most of the REAL goths I know don't even have black nails.





And, sorry, but punks don't call themselves punk. Real punks couldn't care less what those idiots are saying.
no, your disposition makes you ';gothic';





besides a little bit of trashy is sexy. love a girl with chipped black wet and wild polish on
no it doesnt mean your goth......black nails look good on short nails and on long. having black nails doesnt mean your goth unless you wear like all black......but only goth people wear black with black when you shouldn't
Not in my eyes!





Wear what you want, girl.





That reminds me, I must paint mine today!
nope, you see all these tv presenters with black nail varnish. its the in colour
Painting your nails black doesn't make you a goth... loads of people do so and if they say that then they are stupid and stereotypical, and definatly not nice people. But I wouldn't recommend punching them. =]
NO!


im a total prep and I wear black nail polish


i think its cute


but my dad makes fun of me


D:
No.


It is only a color.


And another stereotype that people try to say stuff about, like if you have pink nails your prep, pshhh, It doesn't matter.


I have seen plenty of people who would not be considered goth but have black nails, and they look amazing.


Stick with painting your nails black if you want, don't listen to what people say its your style!





**I get the same thing people don't know the difference between emo and scene, There is really nothing you can do about it they are always going to have a set stereo type in there head, you just sort of have to deal with it, or really set them down and explain the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment