Saturday, August 21, 2010

How did our finger nails evolve and how they look 1000 yearsfrom now?

It seems that finger nails aren't really good for anything except to keep our fingers from getting infected by harmful organismsHow did our finger nails evolve and how they look 1000 yearsfrom now?
I bite my nails so much I think my ancestors won't have fingernails, I'll have bred it out of them!How did our finger nails evolve and how they look 1000 yearsfrom now?
well there you go our fingers were picking at things untill they started to become hard
i don't know
this looks like a question that was features on yahoo.com but it said something like ';how did eyebrows evolve and how will they be in 100 years'; i guess youre just bored like i am. everything that we have on our body is there for a reason, either to keep organisms out, to keep warm, or other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment