Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ladies, do you coordinate your finger nails and toe nails?

One of my friends just asked a nail varnish question which got me wondering... Do you usually paint your toe nails the same colour as your finger nails or should they be different or what are the 'rules'? I don't have a fetish or anything. Just inquisitive!Ladies, do you coordinate your finger nails and toe nails?
Ummm....Personally, no. But alot of girls do, especially if they are on the beach or wearing sandals - they like it to match...!





:)Ladies, do you coordinate your finger nails and toe nails?
to me it just depends. if its a solid color then yes they usually match. but if i have french tips on one then the other can be a different color (lol does that make sense?) right now my toes are french tipped and my fingernails are a sparkly red.


anyways....





HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


%26lt;3
Most girls like them to match, such as myself, but what always happens is my fingernails get chipped before my toenails do and therefore i end up changing the polish on my hands... basically they start off matching but end up being different.
personally for me they have to match


i have white tip acrylics on my fingers


so to make it match i have airbrush white tips on my toes


and when i get nail art on my fingers the toes have to match :]
if you have an outing that u need to expose the 2, u might need to paint them the same colour. but or someone like me that never exposes my toe nail,, they are the same colour for months while i change my finger nail polish often
As funny as it is, I usually hate painting my fingernails. It just seems in the way to me. However, I love to paint my toes. So, obviously they don't match. Lol.
I don't. i usually pain my fingernails lighter (sheer colorless/ light peach/ baby pink). for my toenails, i use red to deep red.


it's just me. =)
I never really though about it before. So no they never matched. But now it made me think they should be the same color!
i usually have a french manicure for both
umm.. no. being fun and doing a mismatch. Colour is the best.. There are no rules.. be urself and do wat u want wiv ur nails. x
generally yes they have to match
ahh kinda i guess.lol.
only if both are on show, but otherwise no!
i usually have them done to match
its a girl thing WE HAVE TO MATCH oh i love being a girl LOL
yea lol a lot :)
i have ocd with that.. they always have to match
i dnt like coloured toe nails so no

No comments:

Post a Comment