Saturday, August 21, 2010

What would you rather have your finger nails pulled off, or your nipples cut off?

Nails...because even though there are ten of them they will eventually grow back...unlike my nipples lol


wow what an imagination =O I'm feeling slightly disturbed lolWhat would you rather have your finger nails pulled off, or your nipples cut off?
nails cause they grow back I think





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>What would you rather have your finger nails pulled off, or your nipples cut off?
Nipples - there are only 2 of them as opposed to 10 finger nails.
:/ nails
ouch lol i say nails.. they grow nipples dont...


ps. your question sound really pain full lol
Can the area be numbed first?
I can't see myself in a situation like that.
Ahhh!!


That's scary :(
you're sick! i'm reporting this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment