Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can i stop biting my finger nails and fingers?

Whenever you feel like it perhaps you could bite some artificial nails that you carry around with you.





If you wish to bite real nails perhaps you could trim your toe nails and carry the washed clippings around with you and bite them whenever you feel like it.How can i stop biting my finger nails and fingers?
I use this really good stuff called nail the habbit from super drug. Its really good and chep aswell. The only thing is that it wears out during the day. It comes in a pot which has a sponge in it. All you have to do is dunk your fingers in it!!How can i stop biting my finger nails and fingers?
I have seen this stuff you put on your fingers and it was in walmart probably other stores too. It is in the row where the nail treatments are. I think it's called Stop biting or No biting. I also think it was made by Sally Hansen.
Keep your fingers away from your mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment