Sunday, August 1, 2010

What do you think of people with Dirty Finger nails?

Personally I think its so gross. like the dirt that's under your fingernails


I constantly Clean mine..











I dont know if i have some werid Phobia, am i the only one who thinks this??What do you think of people with Dirty Finger nails?
I am the same as you, It makes me sick when i see dirty finger nails, especially on a guy and if they are longWhat do you think of people with Dirty Finger nails?
I think it's better to keep clean than to have dirty nails...but you will waste your time if you CONSTANTLY keep cleaning them. use a buffer to clean ur nails and make them look great about once every two weeks and not more...





and yes it is disgusting to have dirty fingernails....
nope your not the only one, it's one of the first things I look at when checking out a girl, the fingers and nails. Dirty ones= turn off.


Answer mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
ew yeah the worst is when you get eyeliner under your nail and it LOOKS dirty and it's so hard to get it out. I usually end up cutting mine if that happens. dirty fingernails are sick!!!!!!
i think its gross unless they like just had like baseball or softball practive cuz i play softball and your nails are going to get dirty but i think it is gross when people always have dirty nails
Um its pretty gross if the rest of them are gross looking but then again some people are hard workers and always have dirty fingernails based on their job and thats not gross. I guess it just depends. haha
Its yew alright but not all that important.....
it is gross
yes, you are.
i agree wid u


it IS gross

No comments:

Post a Comment