Saturday, August 21, 2010

I Have cuts near my finger nails, What can i do to help close them up?

I think its because i have really dry skin but im not sure, they just appear now and again, does anybody anything i can put on them to help them close up?


CheersI Have cuts near my finger nails, What can i do to help close them up?
it comes with the winter and you can try 1) vitamin e --open the capsule (at bedtime) and put it on the cuts 2) a little vaseline and rub it in(morning)3) and use hand creme for dry skin.Being a mailman for 20yrs i know how painful those cuts can be--good luck!I Have cuts near my finger nails, What can i do to help close them up?
i have just not long ago had a baby and was always washing my hands, so they got really dry and my fingers cracked and i found that if i put some savlon or detol cream on them with a band aid over night, when i woke up the next day they were closed and not sore anymore. hope this helps you.
You mean next to the cuticles? If they're bad, lick them and apply a tiny drop of superglue - lick BEFORE you superglue not after! :-D





Superglue was originally invented for use by soldiers on the battlefield and it is still used in hospitals.
I get these from time to time and they are pretty painful. I have found that if I dab a bit of sudocrem on then wrap a bit of micropore tape round and leave over night, they are gone (ish) in the morning
Hey. You could try some hand lotion, worked for me! Hope I helped. x

No comments:

Post a Comment