Sunday, August 1, 2010

Are acrylic finger nails and false tonails good quick-fixes for prom?

as a person who not only bites my fingernails, but keeps my toenails ridiculously short, i want an attractive quick fix for my prom thats coming up on saturday.


ive gotten acrylic tips before on my fingers and love it because they stop me from biting but ive never used false toenails before.





my toenails are obviously short but they are also very thick





is this a good idea?


if not, what is?Are acrylic finger nails and false tonails good quick-fixes for prom?
thats is a good idea. I once cut my toes too short, and i have thick toe nails. you can just glue on soem sally hansen ones or get them done in a salon. The acyrilics will look very classy... but to make them a littel more crazy, have the tips match your dress.Are acrylic finger nails and false tonails good quick-fixes for prom?
yeah its good


but if your worried about your toes you can wear closed toe shoes with a really long dress
Same problem here.





I'd just paint your toenails - false ones are painful and unnecessary, most of the time.





Acrylic nails, however, are wonderful. =)





Have fun with prom! Mine's in three weeks, and I'm so excited.





~Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment