Saturday, August 21, 2010

Fiberous growth under the finger nails ? This is very tender and will bleed if cut.?

Is this caused by a respitory problem -COPD- or because of heart conditions such as CHF ? Was told once and lost the print out. Growth is not symetrical or following shape of nail, is irregular-uneven, making it difficult to cut this man`s nails in regular way or to file the rough edges away.


What is the cause ?.


Can any thing be done to stop the growth ?Fiberous growth under the finger nails ? This is very tender and will bleed if cut.?
It sounds like a wart growing under a fingernail. I have had this myself when I was a kid...I used to bite my nails alot as a kid and that heped the wart virus find an avenue for infection. It ultimately went away on it's own after about 3 years.





I had it on every finger and under and beside every nail as well. It was very persistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment