Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can one stop biting finger nails after being in the habit for so long;it takes away ur concentration?

When one starts biting/or even eating ur nails, I can't concentrate on my studies or even my work.How can one stop biting finger nails after being in the habit for so long;it takes away ur concentration?
There are a lot of different methods, but the only one that works for me is to keep a nail clipper and file handy.





I can go weeks without nailbiting, but if I get the tiniest chip on one nail, I have to bite it until it's even... and once I'm in the habit, I got after all my other nails, too. Yes, I know it's digusting and not that good for my teeth, either.





But if I trim or file the chipped nail before I chew it, I can usually prevent the biting. Maybe that will work for you, too.How can one stop biting finger nails after being in the habit for so long;it takes away ur concentration?
wear oven mitts, ull stop as soon as you can cuz they look real embarrassing
You can try putting tips, preferably crystal, as it is very hard to bite through....I know, because I have the same problem, I did real well for about 2 years, every time I take them off now, I start biting again....I hate this habit but I can't control myself, nervous tic I guess...Good Luck to you though, hope it works for you.
your not alone i've been doing it for years,,,,,and still haven't stopped,,,,,,,good luck
thats easy find something to do im a real nail biter my daughters even bite their nails do something you feel like biting do something with your hands even if looking at your own hands and trying on new nail polish i like my to shine when i have nail polish on like that i find me a pretty shiny ring fake or not and put it on and admire my hands if youre not stuck on your hand who will be a lot of people looks at others nails
wow sounds like ur in a lil trouble,i was a nail biter for many years but i found the easiest solution is to get this nail polish which you put on your nails and it gives it a horrible taste whenever you go to the bite them or you could just use nail polish!


hope that helps :)
Just to let you know that the dirt under your finger nails contains little worms that you can see under a microscope. We did that in Biology class when I was in high school. I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment