Sunday, August 1, 2010

Help, I don't know what to do about my finger nails for my wedding?

I bite my nails when I get stressed or bored so I don't really have any nails. I also don't really like fake nails, mostly because I have a child and also they feel weird. Any ideas on what I could do, sorry that I sound picky lolHelp, I don't know what to do about my finger nails for my wedding?
I hate fake nails, so I'm glad you're not considering them. Even the nice ones that are supposed to look natural always look fake to me. If you wouldn't normally get them, then don't for your wedding day.





Just do the best you can to not bite them before the wedding, and the day before, get a nice manicure with a light pink color. Many good manicurist will be able to make the nastiest of nails look good. Not to mention the short, light pink nails are kind of the things right now. It's what I plan on doing :)Help, I don't know what to do about my finger nails for my wedding?
I too am a nervous nail biter. I am worse on my cuticles though so they are often red or cracked. For you I would suggest the same thing I did for my wedding last December and my nails were beautiful - and my own!





Buy a bottle (or two) of the Sally Hansen® Grow Nails Now! Nail Growth Solution. The regular is just as good as the “salon strength”. Begin at least two weeks before the wedding. Follow the directions on the bottle and rub onto cuticles %26amp; nails MULTIPLE times a day, keep your hands moisturized and at night put the oil on, lather them up good with lotion and put on a pair of cotton gloves.





Then as others have suggested to you, get a professional manicure the day before with a nice neutral shade of polish.



1st, go to the drug store and buy hair growth vitamins, these will help your nails grow quickly and strongly. Then Paint your nails with Sally Hanson hard as nails clear paint. After you have done this, dip your fingers in lemon juice or tabasco sauce (to ward off nervous lips) and wrap the tips of each finger in scotch tape or bandaids so you cant get to them. In about 3 weeks, you should have a new nail that can be manicured. And ten you have the deterrent of all the money you spent on your nails to help you stop.


It takes 30 days to break a habit, you can do it!
Stock up on chewing gum. You might be able to transfer your nail biting habit to gum chewing long enough to let your nails look decent for the wedding.





Thank you, thank you for not getting false nails. I've hardly ever seen anyone on whom the things look good. I can hardly wait until this trend goes away.
go get a manicure and have them do your nails. i wouldn't waste the money on false nails but they can do your nails up so they are shiny and clean and pretty as possible. i would choose a clear nail polish.


besides it gives you a little time to just sit back, get pampered and unwind~something every bride needs! good luck and happy wedding!
im the same way!!! but a friend suggested to me that i do american tips instead of french. American is more of a pearly color and looks pretty natural to me...just have them done pretty short and you can have them taken off a few days after or you could even buy the chemical from walmart and soak them off yourself, Good Luck!!
I am a nail biter. When I got married, I tried very hard not to bite my nails about 6 weeks prior. I used tape and sometimes bandaids. I was able to polish them and look nice for the ring picture. But within 2 days after, they were gone. I got my picture though with nice looking nails.
If you really want to celebrate your wedding with finger nails,you can wait til they grow, or you just cut the other nails and go ahead to celebrate. Congratulations
they make short press o nails that you can buy at drug stores. i bought them for my engagementt photos and they looked and felt natural. they pop off whenever you want and theydon'tt hurt your real nail. hope that helps!
well you can do 1 of two things





get them manicured and pained a great color maybe even white to match your dress.. like Brooke Hogan always wears


or


buy gloves that match your dress and wear gloves.
Get your nails done the day before the wedding. You can have them taken off as soon as you get back from your honeymoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment