Saturday, August 21, 2010

Men: What do you think if a woman has her finger nails painted?

Or do you generally not care? Coming from a 21 y/o - I've always wonderedMen: What do you think if a woman has her finger nails painted?
If she's got a French manicure then I think she's freakin' classy as hell! Just regular painted nails = yawn!!Men: What do you think if a woman has her finger nails painted?
well i am a woman and i dont like coloured nails , i think they look tacky. I like french manicured nails they look prettier.





I used to do them clear to make them stronger but my right hand was always perfect and my left looked like i tipped the pot over it.


Now i just go to a salon and get them done French stlye
Personally i don't really care.......It could look good.....I don't mind as long as it doesn't have any Glitter or shiny stuff
She has way too much time on her hands.
its normal!!!!if she didnt id think she was a man tucking it under
cool

No comments:

Post a Comment